Our finely ground almonds are: ✔ Perfectly milled for baking ✔ Suitable for flavouring and thickening sauces.
Ground Almonds are perfect ingredient for all of your cake baking exploits, or even adding that extra something to your curry.
Almonds are naturally low in sugar and saturated fats and are packed with vitamins and minerals.
Almonds are also a great source of Vitamin E (24mg in 100g), Vitamin B1 (0.21mg in 100g), Vitamin B2 (0.75mg in 100g), Vitamin B3 (3.1mg in 100g), Folic Acid (48µg in 100g), Vitamin B7 (64mg in 100g), Potassium (780mg in 100g), Calcium (240mg in 100g), Magnesium (270mg in 100g), Phosphorus (550mg in 100g), Iron (3mg in 100g), Copper (1mg in 100g), Zinc (3.2mg in 100g) and Manganese (1.7mg in 100g).
- Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B1 - contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2 - contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B3 - contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B7 - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Potassium - contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Calcium - is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth
- Magnesium - contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Phosphorus - contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Iron - contributes to normal oxygen transportation in the body
- Copper - contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Zinc - contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Manganese - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress