100% Organic Almonds 500g. Almonds are a source of Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Folic Acid, Vitamin B7, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper, Zinc and Manganese.
- Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B1 - contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2 - contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B3 - contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B7 - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Potassium - contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Calcium - is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth
- Magnesium - contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Phosphorus - contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Iron - contributes to normal oxygen transportation in the body
- Copper - contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Zinc - contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Manganese - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Allergy Advice for 100% Organic Almonds:
For Allergens see ingredients in CAPITALS. Warnings:Packed in a factory that also packs cereals containing gluten, peanuts, nuts, sesame and products which contain sulphur dioxide/sulphites.
While every care is taken to ensure that our product information is correct, food products and recipes are constantly being reformulated meaning that ingredients, allergens, dietary and nutritional content may change from time to time. Given this fact you should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on web listings.
Country of Origin: Spain
Values per 100g