Grape Tree's Festive Survival Guide
We have pulled together recipes that when planned in advance will help you survive the run-up to the festive season. Including our ever delicious, tried and tested Classic Christmas Cake which can be made weeks in advance and decorated just ahead of your celebration. Not only is there a vegan option but we have also included two ways to decorate your centrepiece.
Meanwhile Michelin star chef and family favourite Tom Kerridge reveals his secret weapon for the main event of the biggest family day of the year, his incredible home-made stuffing balls.
And while we are all almost certain to have a guest who may not enjoy the traditional meal, we have ensured that our vegan and vegetarian friends have a delicious option too.
So, if you want to get ahead, get organised this festive season. Yule thank us for it!
Festive recipes to plan in advance:
IN STORE NOW
- Grape Tree Cooked Whole Chestnuts 180g £2.99 (Buy One Get One Free)
- Cranberries (Dried) 170g from £1.89
- Sultanas from £1.99
- Raisins from £1.99
- Mixed Fruit with Peel 1kg £2.99
- Dried Apricots 250g £2.69
- Glace Cherries 1kg £5.49
- Jumbo Pecan Halves from £3.99
- Flaked Almonds from £2.69
- 3 For 2 Spices including Mixed Spice 100g £2.00, Ground Cinnamon 100g £2.00
- California Walnut Halves from £3.99