Recipe and images courtesy of All About Greens (@_allaboutgreens on Instagram)
Need something sweet for Afternoon Tea? This dark chocolate tiffin is a great choice and easy to make! With your healthy favourites added crystallised ginger, pistachios and omega mix.
PREP: 10 minutes
- 200g 70% dark chocolate
- 50g coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100g dried dates
- 50g pistachios
- 50g omega seed mix
- 50g crystallised ginger (optional)
- Break chocolate into small pieces, place in a pan with coconut oil and put over a low heat until just melted.
- Roughly chop the dates and shell the pistachios.
- Stir the vanilla extract, dates, nuts and seeds into chocolate mix along with ginger, if using.
- Pour mixture into a lined 1lb loaf tin and place in a refrigerator.
- Leave to set for 1-2 hours before cutting into small fingers or squares.
COOK’S TIP You can replace the pistachios with any nut and swap out the ginger for dried cranberries.