Photo Credit: "© [yuliiaholovchenko] / Adobe Stock
Make in 15 minutes and great as a homemade Xmas gift wrapped in a box.
- 65g cashews
- 1 tbsp Grape Tree cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey (slightly heaped)
- Extra cacao powder (for dusting)
- Place the nuts in a food processor and blitz until you have fine pieces.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until the mixture sticks together.
- Divide the mixture into two even amounts, then divide each piece into four, so you should have eight.
- Roll one at a time until you have eight neat, similar-sized balls.
- Place in the fridge for an hour to set. Then dust or roll in extra cacao powder.
- These will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for a week or you can keep in the freezer for a couple of months.
Recipe courtesy of Gut Health Nourish to Flourish Cookbook by Louise Jones from www.fftcookery school.co.uk/nourish