|Mainland UK Services||Price|
|Standard Delivery - UK Mainland Only||£6.69|
**Selected postcodes apply.
Grape Tree supplies products listed on the grapetree.co.uk website, and in our stores under the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions, and our Privacy and Cookie Policies carefully before using our website or ordering from us.
The Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Grape Tree website and to any products you purchase from it, regardless of how you access the website, and when you purchase products in one of our stores.
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
“Grape Tree” is the trademark or registered trademark of JG Foods Limited.
This website is owned and operated by JG Foods Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 08178714).
Our Registered office is: Building 2, Dandy Bank Road, Pensnett Trading Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7TD.
Our contact address is Building 2, Dandy Bank Road, Pensnett Trading Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7TD.
Our VAT number is GB 141 8611 28.
Please note that this address is our Head Office and is purely a manufacturing and warehousing location. As such we are unable to serve retail customers, you can find your nearest branch using our store locator.
Should you have an enquiry for Head office then please email us in the first instance. Alternatively, if your query is regarding an online order or website query then you can contact our online team by email or telephone on 01384 596202.
Our online opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm. Outside of these hours please email us and we will respond to your query.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any products you purchase from Grape Tree whether placed through our website or where applicable from our stores.
You must read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these, you must not order any product(s) through the website or from our stores.
• To place an order you can either open an account with us, or you can use our Guest Checkout. If opening an account with Grape Tree, you will be required to provide us with some compulsory personal information.
• You confirm that all personal information provided to us by you is accurate, true to your knowledge, and kept up to date. You can, at any time, update or correct your details by logging in to your Account.
• When you create an account we will ask you to create a password to allow you to access your account, and to maintain account security on this website. You are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential.
• We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your personal information. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your account, please contact us.
• If we are suspicious of any activity from your account that appears fraudulent, we can reserve the right to refuse you access to, and where necessary, delete your account.
• If you use our Guest Checkout we will retain your personal information in order to process your order. If you already have an Account we will attempt to match your personal data with your existing account information if not we will retain your information for future orders that you might make.
• Completion of checkout online does not constitute our acceptance of your order from us.
• We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) establishes the contract between us. This contract will remain in place until the last day of your right to return the products.
• Please note: We are unable to guarantee the availability of all products listed on our website in each of our stores. We would recommend contacting your preferred store before making a special trip.
• We have the right, prior to despatching the product(s) to decline an order for any reason.
• If we cannot supply you with all of the products you ordered, we will not process the parts of your order that are unavailable and refund you in full for the item(s) as soon as reasonably possible.
• The price of the products will be the price quoted in the website at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
• In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the website at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
• In order to benefit from multi-buys such as Buy One Get One free offers or three for two offers, customers should remember to order the full multiples – for example: 2 packets for the Buy One Get One Free, or 3 packets for a three for two offer.
• Please note that with all items that are shown as discounted (“50% off” etc) the price shown already includes that discount. For example, a product shown as £4.99 and 50% off would normally be priced at £9.99.
• Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
• Please note that for offers to work correctly and the discount to be applied to your shopping, the total number of products involved in that offer need to be added to the basket. For example, if a particular product is Buy One Get One Free, two must be added to the basket, in the case of 3 for 2, three must be added and so on. Mix and match multibuy offers are calculated on the cheapest items first. Discount is calculated and displayed at the basket.
• 10% Off when you spend £50 or more - in store only. Minimum spend applies and is not to be used with any other offer.
• Our offers and promotions are subject to availability. We have the right to withdraw offers without notice.
• During the checkout process, you will be asked to enter your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed.
• By completing payment details you confirm that the method being used to make payment belongs to you.
• We take full payment immediately for all products. Card payments will be subject to authorisation from your card issuer.
• We do not store your payment information, however third-party providers used by us may be using encrypted secure payment mechanisms that could store your data. Please see individual payment providers websites for further information on how they hold your personal information collected at payment.
• Products ordered remain the property of Grape Tree until they have been delivered to the address specified by you.
• We accept payment by all major credit cards via our Elavon payment portal as well as PayPal. You can select your preferred payment method on the checkout page.
• The payment methods we accept are listed in the website at the time you place your order.
• Refunds will be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
• If you do encounter any issues you can contact our team on 01384 596202 and someone will be able to help you. Our online opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm. Outside of these hours please email us and we will respond to your query.
• Our standard delivery is £6.69 within the UK mainland - selected postcodes apply. We regret that we are no longer able to ship orders to the Republic of Ireland or mainland Europe.
|Mainland UK Services||Price|
|Standard Delivery - UK Mainland Only||£6.69|
**Selected postcodes apply.
• Our Mainland UK Delivery Service comes with full order tracking, allowing you to follow the progress of your parcel online and via email and text message notifications from the moment it enters our courier’s network.
• Once your order has been collected from us you will receive a confirmation email from us letting you know that the delivery is on its way. Our courier will then contact you separately with your tracking details.
• On the day of delivery you will be sent a notification letting you know what hour your order will be delivered (e.g. between 1pm and 2pm) and if you are not going to be in at that time you can rearrange delivery by responding to the message.
• Please note that parcels are only delivered Monday to Friday, not on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
• If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
• Please take care when opening parcels with a knife or other sharp object as this may pierce the products within and any products inadvertently opened in this manner will not be eligible for exchange or refund. We recommend removing the tape on the box by hand.
• Delivery is FREE* on all UK Mainland orders over £35. Please note that this free delivery threshold is subject to change at the discretion of the business. Any orders above 30kg in weight (including packaging) may be subject to additional charges. *Postcode exclusions apply, should this affect your order please contact us for further details.
*Please Note: Free delivery is calculated on your order subtotal after discounts and basket codes have been applied i.e. 10% Off orders of £35 would drop the subtotal to £31.50 and a shipping charge of £6.69 would be added. Based on delivery to a UK mainland postcode.
• Online Gift Cards are sent out via email as soon as an order is placed and we will send the voucher and message to the recipient you choose.
• Please note that these Gift Cards are valid for online use only.
• Once your online order has gone to pick, we are unable to amend your order.
• You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. This is best achieved by email to [email protected]. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
• If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the products, then you must return the products to us, as soon as reasonably practical and in any event within 14 days of your notification to us. Please return your goods to our fulfilment centre at Unit 63, Bay 3, Pensnett Trading Estate, Kingswinford West Midlands DY6 7XU.
• The products should be returned unused, in a reasonable condition and at your own expense.
• You are responsible for ensuring the product is suitably packaged, and any package should contain details of your order number and what is being returned. Please retain a copy for your records.
• You may also return individual items to us at the same address in line with the guidelines above. Again, these must be unused, in a reasonable condition and with postage costs at your own expense.
• The Loyalty Card remains the property of JG Foods Limited t/a Grape Tree at all times.
• To qualify for loyalty card registration, customers must provide a current, valid email address at the point of obtaining a card in store.
• Loyalty Cards must be registered in store to allow qualifying purchases to be made and points awarded accordingly. Any loyalty points not redeemed within a 24 month period (as of 24th April 2018) will expire.
• From time to time we reserve the right, at our sole discretion to vary (either increase or decrease) the number of Points accrued on qualifying purchases, or to change how Points are accrued.
• We will notify you of any changes we make by updating these terms on this website.
• As a store Loyalty card holder, we will endeavour to offer you:
- 1 Point for every full pound spent in store
- Periodic vouchers or notification of exclusive special offers and bonus point opportunities in store
• The current redemption rate as at 01.04.21 is 2p for every point earned.
• Points can only be added or redeemed upon presentation of your Card at the till when paying. Points are not able to be added retrospectively should your card fail to be presented or should the store EPOS system be “offline”.
• At this stage the loyalty system is not available for online purchases.
• Points earned during a visit will not be available for redemption until the next working day. Your points balance on your receipt will not always account for points collected that day.
• Points may only be redeemed against goods and have no monetary value.
• If we refund you for purchases that attracted Points, we reserve the right to deduct these Points from your Points balance.
• You will not accrue Points on purchases that are fully paid for by redeeming previously awarded points. If you part-pay for a purchase by redeeming Points, you will only accrue Points on the balance of the purchase above the value of the points redeemed.
• The management of JG Foods Limited t/a Grape Tree reserve the right to amend or change any of the above conditions without notification. The issue of new terms and conditions and subsequent use of the card will be deemed as acceptance by the customer.
• We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a Loyalty card or withdraw the Loyalty Card scheme and will be under no obligation to provide reasons for doing so.
• *It is not possible to register in store loyalty cards, check points balance or, collect points on online purchase linked to your in store loyalty card at grapetree.co.uk.
• If you wish to shop online with us then rewards points are available through the registration of an online account (as of 1st June 2021). For further details please refer to the T&C's detailed below or contact us at [email protected]
• If you shop online with us and have registered for an online account then as of the 1st June 2021 you will be able to start collecting Online Reward Points.
• Whilst logged into your online account you will be able to check your Rewards Points balance and earn Reward Points against online orders.
• Grapetree.co.uk will endeavour to offer you:
- 1 Reward Point for every full pound spent onlineatgrapetree.co.uk
- Periodic vouchers or notification of exclusive special offers and bonus point opportunities online at grapetree.co.uk
• Online Reward Points not redeemed within a 24-month period will expire. You may not be notified beforehand.
• The current redemption rate as at 01.06.21 is 2p for every point earned.
• Online Reward Points can only be added or redeemed whilst logged into a registered online account before completing an online order.
• Online Reward Points may only be redeemed against goods online at www.grapetree.co.uk and have no monetary value.
• If we refund you for purchases that attracted Online Reward Points, we reserve the right to deduct these Reward Points from your Online Rewards Points balance.
• You will not accrue Online Reward Points on purchases that are fully paid for by redeeming previously awarded Online Rewards Points. If you part-pay for a purchase by redeeming Online Rewards Points, you will only accrue Points on the balance of the purchase above the value of the points redeemed.
• The management of JG Foods Limited t/a Grape Tree reserve the right to amend or change any of the above conditions without notification. The issue of new terms and conditions and subsequent use of an Online Reward Account will be deemed as acceptance by the customer.
• We reserve the right to postpone or cancel an Online Reward Account or withdraw the Online Reward Account scheme and will be under no obligation to provide reasons for doing so.
• Each year at Grape Tree as a business we select a charity to give our full support to. This year we are proud to be supporting the ‘Look Good, Feel Better’ cancer charity which provides practical free services, including hair and beauty advice, for women and teenagers who are struggling with the visible side effects of cancer treatment to help improve their self-confidence.
• The charity has been running for 22 years and hold workshops in 91 hospitals across the UK. To find out more visit: http://www.lookgoodfeelbetter.co.uk
• We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
• We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
• The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
• We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
• Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.