Our Supreme Californian Almonds make delicious decoration or toppings for both sweet and savoury dishes. They can be added to stuffing, they can be ground and substituted for flour to create a moist, dense texture in baking or they can be enjoyed on their own.
Naturally low in sugar and saturated fats, they are also packed with vitamin E, calcium, potassium and magnesium as well as being a good source of protein and dietary fibre.
Almonds are a source of Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Folic Acid, Vitamin B7, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper, Zinc and Manganese.
- Vitamin E – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B1 – contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2 – contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B3 – contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B7 – contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Potassium – contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Calcium – is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth
- Magnesium – contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Phosphorus – contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Iron – contributes to normal oxygen transportation in the body
- Copper – contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Zinc – contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Manganese – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Nutritional information for Almonds:
For allergens, see ingredients in CAPITALS. Packed in a factory that also packs cereals containing gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame and products containing sulphur dioxide/ sulphites.
While every care is taken to ensure that our product information is correct, food products and recipes are constantly being reformulated meaning that ingredients, allergens, dietary and nutritional content may change from time to time. Given this fact you should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on web listings.