Ready to Eat Apricots, 500G pack.
Dried Apricots are a source of Vitamin B3, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper and Manganese.
- Vitamin B3 – contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Potassium – contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium – contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Phosphorus – contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Iron – contributes to normal formulation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Copper – contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Manganese – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Apricots, SULPHUR DIOXIDE
Allergy Advice For Ready To Eat Apricots:
For allergens, see ingredients in CAPITALS.
Warning: Packed in a factory that also packs cereals containing gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame and products containing sulphur dioxide/ sulphites.
While every care is taken to ensure that our product information is correct, food products and recipes are constantly being reformulated meaning that ingredients, allergens, dietary and nutritional content may change from time to time. Given this fact you should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on web listings.