Delicious dried whole apricots. 1kg pack. Beautifully sweet and sticky treat that you can enjoy any time!
Dried Apricots are a source of Vitamin B3, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper and Manganese.
- Vitamin B3 – contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Potassium – contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium – contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Phosphorus – contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Iron – contributes to normal formulation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Copper – contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissue
- Manganese – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
3 to 9kg – £4 per kilo
10kg – £3.50 per kilo
If you require a any more than 10kg, please contact us.
Apricots, SULPHUR DIOXIDE
Allergens advice for New Season’s Whole Apricots:
For Allergens, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Packed in a factory that also packs cereals containing gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame and products containing sulphur dioxide/ sulphites.
While every care is taken to ensure that our product information is correct, food products and recipes are constantly being reformulated meaning that ingredients, allergens, dietary and nutritional content may change from time to time. Given this fact you should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on web listings.