A delicious Valentines recipe to make for your loved one that is quick, easy and super healthy too. These Milkshake Fudge Hearts are creamy and sweet and have a great raspberry taste. Why not experiment with different flavours until you find your perfect match!
- 12 Raspberries
- 6-8 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice (we used Puro Coconut Syrup)
- 8 tbsp coconut oil
- 80g cashew nuts (soak for at least an hour)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- In a blender add the raspberries and create a puree
- Add the maple syrup or choice of sweetener and vanilla extract
- Pour in the coconut oil and soaked cashews and blend until you have a milkshake consistency. Add the coconut flour and blend again until the mixture has thickened
- Taste and adjust the sweetness as required
- Spoon the mixture into a heart-shaped mould or ice cube tray and leave in the freeze for at least 30 minutes to set
- Can be stored in the freezer for up to two months. Or can be kept in the fridge for a few weeks.
Approx. 35 calories per serving