Vegan Banoffee Cookie Dough
Recipe and images courtesy of Romy London (@romylondonuk on Instagram)
This Vegan Banoffee Cookie Dough is a healthy, egg free and dairy free sweet treat. It tastes just like the real thing! Sweetened with a natural sweetener, coconut sugar. Enjoy your favourite treat guilt free sprinkled with Grape Tree's banana chips.
- 80g banana chips, ground into flour
- 1 tin chickpeas (240g drained weight)
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 65g coconut sugar
- 25g white vegan choc chips
- Extra banana chips + melted chocolate for serving (optional)
- Place the banana chips into a spice grinder or blender and process until you get a flour-like
consistency. Set aside.
- Transfer the chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a food processor
and process until smooth.
- Add the banana flour and coconut sugar to a large bowl and stir in a pinch of salt.
- Pour in the chickpea mix and stir until firm and well combined. Lastly, fold in the chocolate
- Divide the cookie dough between 2 dessert bowls and serve with some extra banana chips
and melted chocolate over the top (optional).
- Enjoy right away or keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.