Almond & Goji Berry Protein Bites
These tasty snacks are a great snack to keep on hand or in a desk draw when hunger pangs start! They also make a great pre-or post-workout snack, for those days when you're rushing from the office to the gym and need something light. Just a square or two is enough to leave you feeling satisfied. With just 5 simple ingredients and a prep time under 5 minutes, there's no reason not to keep a batch of these on hand.
Ingredients (Serve 4)
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
1. In a blender, blend almonds into a flour.
2. Add the dates and goji berries, and then blend again until a smooth paste forms.
3. Mix in chia seeds and cacao nibs.
4. Press it into a small rectangular oven dish or container, and then flip upside down onto plate. (Use a butter knife to release the sides if you need to, but it should come out fairly easily).