Photo Credit: "© [Sewcream] / Adobe Stock
MAKES 1 X 900g LOAF
Easy to make and neutral in flavour, this can be baked, cooled, sliced and frozen. You can also toast it from frozen for a quick snack.
Recipe by Emma Goss-Custard (Honeybuns Bakery)
- 350g ground almonds
- 165g ground golden flaxseed
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 245ml coconut milk
- 125g dairy free coconut yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 170C / Gas mark 3.
- Line the loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer on high speed for 1 minute.
- Put the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes until springy.
- Leave the loaf to rest in its tin for 10 minutes before lifting it onto the wire rack to cool.
- Pair with a robust topping for maximum flavour.
COOK’S TIP: This bread will keep in an airtight container for 3 days and can be frozen.