These are without a doubt one of my favourite ever sweet treats! These deliciously sweet and indulgent Almond Butter Caramel Blondies have the most incredibly soft, light, melt in- your-mouth texture and the dreamiest sweet, sticky, caramel taste.
These blondies may be rich and sweet but they’re also gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free! They’re made using all natural Grape Tree products, including the Grape Tree Almond Butter which is purely 100% almonds.
- 200g ground almonds
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 100g almond butter
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 100ml maple syrup + 3 tbsp for topping
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200ml soya milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add the flour, ground almonds, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and pinch of salt to a mixing bowl.
- Add the almond butter, coconut sugar, 100ml maple syrup and coconut oil to food processor and cream together.
- Add this wet mixture to the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients and mix really really.
- Pour in the milk and stir again to fully combine.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Pour the blondie mixture into it.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes drizzle over the remaining 3 tbsp maple syrup and place back into the oven for a further 10 minutes to finish baking.
- . Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into squares and digging in!